VENUE & INFOS
VENUE AND DATE
The Lille European Hip Society Congress is being held from 1 to 2 October 2020 at Lille Grand Palais: 1 Boulevard des Cités Unies, 59777 Lille.
Lille Grand Palais offers great accessibility and integrated parking of 1186 places as well as over 7000parking spaces under 10 minutes walk.
- By train: Lille Europe TGV station and Lille Flandres station at 9 minutes walk
- By car: On the doorstep of the A1 and A25 highway, 1, Boulevard des Cités-Unies – 59777 EURALILLE: the Lille Grand Palais reception is located on Boulevard Emile Dubuisson
- Airports: 3 international airports: Lille Lesquin is 15 minutes by car, Paris-Charles de Gaulle 60 minutes by car, Brussels Zaventem 70 minutes by car
- Bike: “Zenith” station in front of Lille Grand Palais and 2 V’Lille stations (4 minute walk): Administrative city and regional hotel
- Metro: 4 stations: Lille Grand Palais (5 minute walk), Lille Town Hall (7 minute walk), and Lille Flandres Station and Lille Europe (9-minute walk)
- Bus: Citadine 1, Zenith stop
During and after the meeting:
EHS 2020 - MCI France
25 Rue Anatole France – 92300 Levallois-Perret – France
General information: +33 (0)1 53 85 82 58
For specific questions regarding:
- General information: email@example.com
- Registration & Accommodation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibition and Sponsorship: email@example.com
- Abstract: firstname.lastname@example.org
All presentations will be given in English.
Simultaneous translation (English to French) will be available for some sessions in the programme.
A name badge will be provided with your registration documents on site (and not mailed out prior to the congress).
Because of the “vigipirate” plan, security measures must be strengthened.
All participants will therefore be checked at the entrance of the building and suitcases will systematically be opened.
SCAMS AND FRAUD ALERT
Please note that MCI France is the only official mandated organizing company and housing provider for this congress. We have been made aware of fraudulent registration or housing companies or travel agencies that propose potential attendees to register to the congress or to book their hotel rooms through them at attractive rates or call participants arguing of a reservation problem. Do not be misled by companies that solicit you via email or over the phone. They DO NOT represent MCI France at all. We have no affiliation nor agreements with these organizations and we do NOT endorse their services.
Please be vigilant if contacted by any other company. We will never ask for your personal details, never ask for your bank details via emails or over the phone.
Registration and hotel room pirating or “phishing” is a practice often carried out by either third-party companies acting as travel agencies, wholesalers, or destination management companies or by fraudulent companies soliciting attendees for registration or hotel room reservations.
They sometimes illegally use our name or the congress name or even logo to falsely representing us.
They sometimes inform attendees and/or exhibitors that all hotel room blocks are sold out and that if you do not book immediately, you may not get a room.
They sometimes also may distribute forms or promotional materials that appear to be issued by us or even misled you to a false website.
Should you be contacted by this kind of companies or should you fall on a fraudulent website, please, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Only trust information from our official websites. All meeting registrations or housing emails can only come from: